We are looking for a Support Desk Analyst to be part of our busy IT team, providing face-to-face, telephone and remote-based assistance to all employees across our 4 studios in the UK and Poland. This first and second-line office-based support role is an exciting opportunity to join a small and professional IT team at our London studio in Smithfield, though some inter-office travel will be required - mainly to PRP's studio in Thames Ditton, Surrey.
The key duties of the role are as follows:
- Providing face-to-face, telephone & remote-based support to all staff members.
- Supporting all aspects of the operations of the desktop platform working within a small team.
- Maintaining the telephony systems including liaison with third party support providers.
- Active Directory maintenance relating to computer & user management.
- Assisting with the delivery of a desktop environment & its on-going lifecycle maintenance.
Skills & Experience
- Some experience in providing first & second line support.
- Exemplary approach to quality & consistency of work.
- Ability to work proactively on own initiative & as an effective team member.
- Ability to embrace challenges with a logical & tactical approach while under pressure.
- Customer focussed attitude.
- Ability to recognise the importance of effective time management & task prioritisation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Professional & positive approach.
- Highly organised & efficient with attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task & work to tight deadlines.
- Flexible attitude.
Proficiency is sought in a diverse range of hardware & software including:-
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Office 365
- Desktop lifecycle maintenance including installations, repairs & relocations
- Troubleshooting of hardware, software & connectivity (network & Wi-Fi) issues, applying reasoned problem solving
- Active Directory account maintenance & administration, relating to user & computer accounts
- Experience of remote access technologies
- Experience & understanding of telephony protocols, standards & hardware
- Knowledge of System Center Configuration Manager for performing desktop builds & maintenance
- Administration of data patch cabling
- Auditing & control of hardware assets.
Salary and benefits are competitive.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV to our HR team at the following email address:
Please quote this reference in your email: PRP_IT
PRP is an equal opportunities employer.