This website may include links to other websites. These links are incorporated for reference only and PRP is not responsible for either their content or their reliability. PRP do not endorse or approve of any of the links listed.
All copyright, trade marks and other intellectual property rights in this website and its contents including design, text, graphics, photos and drawings are the property of PRP. The website is intended only for browsing and its contents may not be copied or linked to except with the prior written permission of PRP.
Email and Data Transfers
- All emails and data transfers transmitted by PRP Architects LLP, or its associated or subsidiary companies and its associated and subsidiary companies are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
- Emails received in error must be notified back to the sender of the message.
a. Electronic Data
i. Neither the provider of this digital information nor anyone else involved in the creation, production or delivery of the data and/or information contained in the enclosed file(s) shall be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damage (including damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business/company information) arising out of the use, inability to use, or performance of the data and/or information contained in the enclosed file(s), even if the provider has been informed of the possibility of such damages, other than when the data and/or information has been used for its intended use.
ii. The provider will be indemnified by the user of the enclosed file(s) for any claims arising out of this agreement and the supply and use of the data and/or information contained on the enclosed file(s), other than when the data and/or information has been used for its intended use.
iii. Whilst we have taken all reasonable care to ensure that this file(s) is virus free, we cannot be responsible for any damage occurring due to a virus infecting this file(s).
iv. If you have any problems in reading the enclosed file(s) please contact the sender of the message.
i. Copyright in the data (i.e. design, drawings, model, etc..) contained within the e-mail or Data Transfer, and/or the attachments produced by PRP Architects LLP, or its associated or subsidiary companies, shall remain the property of PRP Architects or its associated or subsidiary companies. Use of the material is restricted to client, consultants and any 3rd party directly involved in the development of the project, who are entitled to use the data granted under a royalty free licence. Such entitlement is limited as follows:
1. the entitlement applies to the site or part of the site only to which the design relates;
2. any fees, expenses and disbursements due to PRP Architects, or its associated or subsidiary companies have been paid; and
3. PRP Architects or its associated or subsidiary companies shall not be liable for consequences of any use of any information or designs prepared by it except for the purposes for which they were provided nor can it be held responsible for the consequences of any changes made to the drawings or the designs contained in the enclosed file(s).
4. Any views expressed in any message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifies and with authority, states them to be the views of PRP Architects LLP, or its associated or subsidiary companies.