We are recruiting for an Assistant H&S (CDM) Advisor for our thriving Development Consultancy team, based at our London studio. This is a pivotal role supporting PRP's Principal Design team, contributing to health and safety within the built environment. A firm understanding of design standards, health and safety in buildings and occupational safety is essential for this role.
Key duties are:
Maintaining Professional Competency
• Maintain an up to date detailed understanding of health and safety legislation relevant to the built environment.
• Undertake such personal development required to fulfil your role at PRP.
• Maintain membership of agreed relevant organisation.
• Maintain records of progress using the PRP Management Information System (MIS), and any other systems deemed necessary.
• Arrange, issue, and monitor all correspondence relating to your work.
• Carry out and record all activities required by the PRP Q&EMS system.
• Work within the PRP Development Consultancy as part of a project design team.
• Attend design team meetings and project related workshops contributing where appropriate.
• Contribute to or draft routine project reports.
• Contribute to or draft risk assessments.
• Collate and maintain health and safety information.
• Support health and safety-focussed workshops.
• Undertake audits and inspections of design, contractors and site conditions.
• Provide advice and or training on the application of health and safety regulations as necessary.
• Contribute to service and fee proposals, tender information and PQQ / ITT material where required.
• Attend team meetings when required.
• Carry out such other duties as may be reasonably instructed from time to time.
Skills and Requirements
Salary and benefits are competitive.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV to: Recruitment@prp-co.uk
Please use reference PRPDC_HS.
PRP is an equal opportunities employer.