We are looking to appoint a Digital Record Manager/Technologist to assist with developing a proven new work stream and the leadership of the delivery team within PRP's dynamic and innovative Development Consultancy, at our London studio. The role will include researching and reviewing new digital technology that can help our clients manage their building assets and meet forthcoming Hackitt process legislation.
Candidates should have the following experience, expertise and skills:
· Personable, with very good verbal, written communication and presentation skills
· Dynamic and driven to succeed
· Desire to utilise/explore innovative digital solutions
· Project and team leadership
· Client relationship management
· Experience of the digital scanning of buildings
· Revit / Recap Pro
· Experience of other digital platforms would be beneficial
· Asset management, building surveying or architectural background preferable
You should currently work in a digital surveying, architecture, construction, engineering or related hardware/software company and should have at least 5 years of proven industry experience.
Salary and benefits offered are competitive.
To apply, please send a CV to: email@example.com.
Please use reference: PRPLONDRM
PRP is an equal opportunities employer.