We are looking for a Marketing Manager whose primary role will be to support the Specialist Housing team in our Thames Ditton studio, near Surbiton in Surrey. The candidate will proactively contribute to, drive and manage the marketing strategy and programme for our Specialist Housing team. Reporting to the London based Head of Marketing, this position will require a flexible candidate who is happy to spend three days a week in the Thames Ditton studio and two days a week in the London studio. The candidate will be an exceptional multi-tasker with great initiative who is comfortable supporting the London marketing team, whilst managing the Specialist Housing marketing efforts.
Though part of a 4-strong marketing team, you will be the sole marketing resource for the Surrey studio, therefore a self-motivated attitude is a must. You will be expected to organise and run regular marketing meetings with the Surrey Management team and communicate with these individuals on a daily basis. You will need to ensure adequate time and resource is available to achieve marketing objectives and plan accordingly for forthcoming marketing tasks.
You must have the ability to:
- Project manage bid submissions for all stages as required; SQs, ITT's, interviews etc.• Craft text for a variety of mediums, including bids, news items, award submissions, brochures and press releases
- Produce high-quality documents, editing content and writing text when appropriate.
- Support the Head of Marketing with practice wide press strategy, assist with press enquiries/ liaise with editors and writers
- Support social media strategy and activity
- Assist in identifying and producing award submissions.
- Organise events/scheme visits for the Specialist Housing team and assist on firm wide events as needed.
- Work with Head of Marketing to ensure website content is regularly updated and maintained.
- Manage and update client relationship management system (CRM) and marketing campaigns on the PRP Management Information System (MIS).
- Assist Management Team in researching and identifying relevant market intelligence and ensure dissemination of this intelligence within the group.
- Assist Management Team to raise profile and increase revenue in key sectors through:
- Negotiating participation at conferences and events through speaker platforms.
- Proposing, design and creating support material for marketing activity such as but not limited to flyers, brochures, PowerPoint's etc.
- Considering exhibition opportunities.
- Provide event/logistics support in the organisation of activities outlined above
- Identify and create specific practice profiles as required
- Manage the Specialist Housing photography schedule and organise/coordinate the photo shoots.
- Maintain bid information library in collaboration with wider marketing team.
- Ensure Open Asset Image Library is kept up to date.
- Work as proactive and constructive member of the wider PRP practice-wide marketing team.
- Advanced InDesign and photoshop
- Advanced Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong writing and copywriting skills a must
Experience & Qualifications
- A good number of years of marketing experience
- Good degree essential
- CIM or equivalent desirable
- Background and experience in the construction industry is essential
- Housing experience preferred
- Knowledge and experience of bid writing is key
Salary plus benefits offered are very competitive.
To apply, please send a CV with examples from your portfolio (no larger than 8mb) to:
PRP Human Resources
PRP is an equal opportunities employer.