We are looking to appoint a Principal Designer to join our thriving Development Consultancy team at our London Studio as part of our interdisciplinary offering, directly engaging with our architectural groups and playing a key role in the input and delivery of some major projects.Ideal candidates will have strong experience in the following areas:
- Mentoring of junior team members
- Planning and coordinating safety in design during RIBA stage 1-4
- Identifying and managing design risks
- Identifying and managing construction risks
- Interpreting technical reports and drawings
- Preparing technical reports and information
The successful candidate will come from a technical design background in either architecture, engineering, construction management or main contracting, with relevant and demonstrable qualifications and experience. A qualification in health and safety management is desirable but not essential. If not in possession of this, you will be expected to undertake training. The successful candidate will also have an understanding of BIM.
Salary offered is very competitive.
To apply, please send a CV to email@example.com
PRP is an equal opportunities employer.