We are recruiting an experienced Project Manager / Employer's Agent for our growing Development Consultancy team based at our Smithfield studio. The PM will be a key member of the team who will be responsible for delivering pre and post-contract services, and will be crucial to growing our business and winning future work. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a highly-focused team in a multi-disciplinary company that is all about designing outcomes.
The role will include administering cladding and remediation projects, in addition to a wider range of EA work with leading affordable housing providers.
Candidates will need to demonstrate the following:
- Contract documents preparation experience.
- Contract administration experience.
- Technical understanding of housing construction.
- Strong attention to detail, and a drive to deliver high quality work.
- Social housing sector EA experience.
- A clear understanding of client and contractor commercial drivers.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong professional client relationships and identify opportunities for improvement.
Salary and benefits are competitive.
To apply, please send your CV to: Recruitment@prp-co.uk.
Please use reference: PRPDC_EA
PRP is an equal opportunities employer.