PRP is a large interdisciplinary practice providing architecture and a range of complementary design and consultancy services.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Video Editor to join our busy team in London, which will involve the creation, production and editing of PRP promotional films for our website and social media sites. This is a newly-created, part-time role (3 days per week).
The main responsibilities are:
- Creating, producing and editing PRP promotional media films according to a brief.
- Posting films on PRP website, intranet and social media sites (e.g. Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn).
- Preparing media films for bids and consultations, maintaining and implementing the PRP brand.
- Production of films will involve receiving a brief and assembling all footage, inputting uncut movies and sound and synchronising and storing them digitally, creating a 'rough cut' of the film and determining the cut for next and final stages, recording and fine-tuning the final content, and advising on/adding commentary, music and other effects as needed.
Experience & qualifications
- Degree or HND in film or media production
- Proficient in using specific editing software packages e.g. Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects
- Experience of other packages (e.g. Avid or Final Cut Pro) would be desirable
- Computer literacy and up-to-date experience of digital technology
- A good knowledge of editing, sound recording and camerawork
- Skills in animation/motion graphics would be advantageous
- Strong attention to detail
- High level of self-motivation and dedication, proactive
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work to deadlines
- Good communication skills, teamworking, able to work autonomously
Salary and benefits offered are competitive.
To apply, please send a CV and examples of work to: Recruitment@prp-co.uk
Please use reference: PRPLON_VE
PRP is an equal opportunities employer.